The student was advised to follow the following step-wise procedure for applying for the provisional digital certificate.
STEP 2 Upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
STEP 3 Upload the soft copy of the mark sheet or result.
STEP 4 Deposit online a non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- per copy for the issuance of a Provisional Certificate at the Payment Gateway.
STEP 5 After completing the online process including payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt along with a Receipt number.
STEP 6 It means the request of the candidate for issuance of a Provisional Certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification of the documents.
STEP 7 In case of non-receipt of the acknowledgment, send a copy of the duly filled online application, and fee receipt, along with all uploaded documents, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 8 Provisional certificate will be issued within ten working days subject to the verification of the documents submitted.
- Upload all supporting documents in a single PDF file which should be legible and clear, blur documents will be considered incomplete applications.
- Students are advised to keep all the information ready before filling out the online form, especially University Enrolment Number.
- Students are advised to contact their respective College, Department, and Centre for any query in this regard.
- Students of the Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board (NCWEB) are advised to contact their teaching centers. They can also send an email to email@example.com for any related query.
- For grievances/queries: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- The applicant shall be solely responsible for the correctness of the information filled up and the integrity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of Provisional Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed.
- Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.