Attestation of Marksheet
Guidelines/procedure for issue of Attestation of Marksheet
A student can apply for an issue of Attestation of Marksheet subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
The University provides a facility for the attestation of the Marksheet. The candidates can get their mark sheet attested by University. This application form is available on Exam.du.ac.in. University charges Rs. 500/- for each mark sheet certified.
All such students have to follow the following procedure for the issue of Attestation of Marksheet:
1) Fill out the online form available on the examination portal of the DU website i.e. exam.du.ac.in for the said purpose.
2) Upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
3) Upload the soft copy of the Marksheet.
4) After completion of the online process including payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt along with a Receipt number. The request of a candidate for the issue of the Attestation of the Marksheet has been provisionally accepted subject to verification in the examination branch.
5) Take the printout of the duly filled online application, acknowledgment receipt, and all uploaded documents.
6) Attestation of Marksheet will be issued in person to the candidate (or to his/her nominee, authorized in writing) from the respective examination branch after a period of Ten working days excluding Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted holidays from the date of successful submission of application with payment of a prescribed fee. Marksheet will be issued only after submission of a hard copy of the online application, after the candidate's original signature, along with all uploaded documents and Acknowledgement Receipt.
Fees for attestation of Mark Sheet:
Needed in India
US $50 (Per Marksheet)
(For dollar Payments)
Kindly submit an application to the concerned Examination Branch of North/South Campus with all particulars i.e. Name of Candidate, Father's Name, Mother's Name, email address, Phone No., and Mobile No. Course, Year/Semester, Year of Appearing for Examination, Result of the candidate.
Attach a copy of the Mark Sheet to be attested and a draft of $50 drawn in favor of "The Registrar, University of Delhi".
(For North Campus)
(For South Campus)
The Dean, New Examination Block,
Joint Controller of Examinations,
- The applicant shall be solely responsible for the correctness of the information filled up and the veracity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of Attestation of Marksheet shall be strictly based on satisfactory compliance with the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.
- For more information candidates may contact Window No. 10.