Attestation of Degree
GUIDELINES/PROCEDURE FOR ISSUE OF ATTESTATION OF DEGREE
The applicant/s have to follow the following step-wise procedure for the issue of Attestation of Degree:
STEP 1 Fill out the online form available on the examination portal of the DU website for the said purpose. (http://app.uod.ac.in/degree_attestation)
STEP 2 Upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
STEP 3 Upload the soft copy of the Degree.
STEP 4 Deposit online fees for the issue of Attestation of Degree at the payment Gateway as mentioned under:
Rs.500/- (Per degree)
US $50 (Per degree)
STEP 5 After completing the online process including payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt and a Receipt number.
STEP 6 Take the printout of the duly filled online application, acknowledgment receipt, and all uploaded documents.
STEP 7 Attestation of Degree will be issued in person to the candidate (or to his/her nominee, authorized in writing) from Window No. 4 (Ground Floor)/Examination Branch-IV, Room No.207 (2nd Floor), Examination Wing, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 after a period of seven working days excluding Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted holiday from the date of successful submission of application with payment of the prescribed fee.
- The applicant shall be solely responsible for the correctness of the information filled up and the integrity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of Attestation of Degree shall be strictly based on satisfactory compliance with the conditions prescribed.
- Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.
- Upload all supporting documents in a single PDF file which should be legible and clear, blur documents will be considered incomplete applications.
- For grievances/queries: email@example.com