Duplicate Degree / Diploma / Certificate
A candidate can apply to issue a Duplicate University Degree/Diploma/Certificate subject to the following step-wise procedure:
STEP 1 Fill out the online form available on the Examination portal on the DU website for the said purpose. (https://app.uod.ac.in/duplicate_degree)
STEP 2 Upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
STEP 3 Upload the self-declaration of the student in the prescribed format.
STEP 4 Upload a self-attested copy of F.I.R. lodged with the nearest Police Station to the effect that either the Original Degree, Diploma, or Certificate has been irrecoverably lost, destroyed, or defaced. If F.I.R. is available on the website of the state, then a self-attested copy of its printout may be uploaded.
STEP 5 Self-attested copy of any one of these documents (Aadhar card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport) as proof of identity
STEP 6 Deposit the online fee as per the details given below at the Payment Gateway:
Amount (in Rs.)
Up to 6 years*
More than 6 years*
*Number of years will be calculated from the Month of the last examination appeared.
STEP 7 After completion of the online process including payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt along with the Receipt number.
STEP 8 Take the printout of the duly filled online application, acknowledgment receipt, and all uploaded documents.
STEP 9 Submit the duly filled online application with the original signature of the applicant and duly recommended and forwarded by the Principal/Head/Dean of the institution last attended along with all uploaded documents (along with the original Declaration in the prescribed format) to the Window No. 4 (Ground Floor), Examination Wing, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.
STEP 10 Duplicate Degree has to be collected by the candidate from the respective college/Department/ institute after 45 working days from the date of completion of all formalities by the candidate.
- The applicant shall be solely responsible for the correctness of the information filled up and the veracity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of a Duplicate Degree/Diploma/Certificate shall be strictly based on satisfactory compliance with the conditions prescribed.
- Mere submission of applications and documents does not entitle issuance of the same.
- Upload all supporting documents in a single PDF file which should be legible and clear, blur documents will be considered an incomplete application.
- As per the mentioned procedure, after the online process, the candidate has to submit the hard copy of all required documents to Window No. 4 (Ground Floor) Examination Wing, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.
- For grievances/queries: firstname.lastname@example.org